Tuesday, May 27, 2014

"Well...


"...Well I'd sell my soul for just one touch
The good Lord would too if he loved her half as much..."

You are just the baddest mama jama I have ever met.
People thought I was crazy, still do I guess, chasin after you for so long...
They didn't see, or didn't know, or didn't ask me about what I knew.

I knew.
Right away, I just knew.
I could tell.

There was something special here.
None of which was any of our doings.
Just the way it goes sometimes there sporty.

A phone number...lol.
Are you kidding me?
A fucking phone number.

How many parking garages are there down in Lebanon TN?

Just wondering if you been cruisn any lately stalking out older, mature, responsible (mostly lol) hippie christian, biker, perverted NOC techs...

Bahahahahahaha

No comments: