Wednesday, March 21, 2018

This




was one of my big arguments against Gulf War 2.0
If Iraq was really as close to having nuclear capabilities as we were being led?
Wouldn't Israel be all over the threat?
They took care of it in 1981.


They took care of this.
If Iraq was that big of a threat? 
Why wouldn't they have taken take care of it.

To me?
They were strangely silent in the lead up to the second Gulf War.

This article?



Does mention the fact that Israel was not aware of Libya's nuclear program, or the diplomacy surrounding it's dismantling.
So I guess it's possible.
It just seems so unlikely given that had already taken care of business in 1981.

If you ever tried to even talk to anybody about the bombing of the Iraqi nuclear facility in 1981?
People just looked at you like, "What in the fuck are you even talking about?"

It was a the summer between my junior and senior years of High School.
I remember reading all the news articles.

Not my fault people don't know what the hell I'm talking about Lucy lol.
Gotta be some reason I've read and retained all this information sweetheart.

Love you.


No comments: