Sunday, January 14, 2024

Good Afternoon My Sunshine.

 I love you baby.




Kinda sux being afflicted sometimes, 
easy to get down on yourself etc...
Then you remember why
it's happening
and it all makes a lot more sense.




Yeah.
Social media helped a lot with all of that.
Not really sure he is the one who said that either 
but its true none the less.




Im all in lol.




100% truth.
Gratitude is a verb.
It has to be expressed toward something.
To what do you extend your gratitude to?




AMEN!
Found mine.
I hope you find yours.




Forget your pro life
pro gun
gotta be a member of a certain political party nonsense.
Shut up already, your time is over.
promise.
It's already came and went.
You just dont know it yet.
Or maybe you do.




Diggin it.




100%.




It really is.
To figure out Gods plan in your life
and then to do it?
Nothing will ever beat that feeling.,.




Yeah, agreed, 100%.




Aint nowhere else I really wanna be TBH.




Exactly.




I wouldn't care anyway.
Learned a long time ago 
people are gonna think whatever they want anyway
and there's nothing you can do about it,
so why even care
what they think?
Most of its wrong anyway.




"My home is always in my head.
My home is always where I am."




Is it really that hard to figure out?

"Post-modern rugged individualism" 



is a crock of shit.
Always had been.
Look where it got us.
We all do better 
when we all help each other.

Pretty simple.




Read that again,




See above.




"But my hand was made strong
By the hand of the Almighty
We forward in this generation...
Triumphantly."




That's an artist depiction of Quantum Entanglement of two particles'

Been pretty steadfast that me and the other part of my soul 
have been quantum entangled from the beginning.

(Those he predestined...Romans 8:30.)

Anyway(s) lol.
Shes been drawing that infinity symbol between the two particles 
for years on end now in various forms.

Just started doing it one day for no real reason.
Hasn't ever really stopped.

Some might say:

"Crazy...
Or not"
:-).



Yeah...resonates...a lot.

Where do you think it came from?

Love to hear it.

Got a table with three chairs these days.




Loaded chili and chz potato.

"Garage special" 
lol.
Seriously, these kinda eats was livin 
high on the hog there for a while.
Nacho toppings on a potato basically.
Simple, quick, delicious.





When I did the blog post on Ham's descendants settling in Egypt?
Computer wouldn't let me copy the text from the pictures like it normally does.
You could actually see it highlight the spaces on the picture where there was no text.
tried it multiple times
Kept doing the same thing.
Got my friend to come watch and it 
and it still did the same thing.

Say what you want but this kind of thing follows me around.

My old farm house where I used to live.
My neighbors house when I stayed there for a while.
My mom and step dads residence.
The library.
The garage.
And now here.

Ones an accident, twos a trend, three is a pattern Ive heard.

So what's a couple hundred (or what ever it is by now) then?

See above about not caring what people think.
I KNOW.


Found another old wooden box
and put the coke crates on it.

Tada!
Printer stand.
getting there w the office.
Almost done.

:-).
TTYS baby.


No comments: