Saturday, January 6, 2024

Todays

 

"Feels"

 lol



Whatever lol...
I love it.


Truth,



Been there a minute already some might say lol.




It's how it works.

"Emancipate yourself from metal slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds..."
You already know who :-).

Romans 12:2

2 And be not conformed to this world: 
but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, 
that ye may prove what is that good, 
and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.





The oil is the holy spirit.

Matthew 25

The Parable of the Ten Virgins

25 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise. 3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. 4 The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. 5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.

6 “At midnight the cry rang out: ‘
Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’

7 “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. 
8 The foolish ones said to the wise, 
‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’

9 “‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. 
Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’

10 “But while they were on their way to buy the oil
the bridegroom arrived. 
The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. 
And the door was shut.

11 “Later the others also came. 
‘Lord, Lord,’ they said, ‘open the door for us!’

12 “But he replied, 
‘Truly I tell you, 
I don’t know you.’

13 “Therefore keep watch, 
because you do not know the day or the hour.




Are ya?
There's a better way ya know...




I wish we could/would....




Really?
Never knew...
Thx :-).





Keith NYE in South Africa...
Hell yeah...rock it.




"I never forget no way they crucify Jesus Christ..."




"Well, I and I and I no come to fight flesh and blood
But spiritual wickedness in high and low places
So while they fight you down
Stand firm and give Jah thanks and praises
'Cause I and I no expect to be justified
By the laws of men, by the laws of men
Whole jury found me guilty
But prove, truth shall prove my innocency

Oh, when the rain fall, fall, fall now
It won't fall on one man's housetop, 
remember that
When the rain fall...

They gotta rumour without humour, 
they don't know what they're doin', yeah...'





If you don't know?
Go watch the movie lol.

You're basically living it RN.





So true...




Hello?
:-).
Love it.




This guy rocks.
Promise.

I just don't see God in our universe they say...






Science cant ever answer everything.
It's not the way it was...


wait for it...


Designed lol.


I crack myself up.
I really do.





Yup...


Hello!
:-).


Queue Brother Brian:

"It aint complicated."

Love ya everybody.
TTYS.

I love you baby.




No comments: