Wednesday, June 26, 2024

"Feels..."



Theres just no way to explain it...




So beautiful honey...




Anniversary of this occasion, 
coming up next...




Exactly...




Bout to be :-).


Exactly...







Yep.




Need :-)...



Thats one of the reasons the years of man were shortened yo...
Not that it was evil
or a mistake
but so man wouldn't have to endure the wait 
to be at peace with his creator
so long...




Never.
All three of them.

Only for surgeries.
The attack that came on my leg 
was originally trying 
to come through my neck.

Honey knows, she saw.
I told my NP the same thing.

I knew right then.
Don't ever take it off.


Phylactery

phy·lac·ter·y
/fəˈlakt(ə)rē/
noun
noun: phylactery; 
plural noun: phylacteries
a small leather box 
containing Hebrew texts on vellum, 
worn by Jewish men 
at morning prayer 
as a reminder to keep the law.


Origin
(And this is key):

late Middle English: 
via late Latin 
from Greek 
phulaktērion 
‘amulet’, 
from phulassein 
‘to guard’.

All the necklaces and bracket's 
only have power in them 
if God gives it to them.

And the Disposition 
of the wearer must be correct.

Honey said:
"It sounds like some kinda Voodoo."

It kinda is,
but with one big exception

Its from the Holy Spirit.
It worked.

Crap went to my leg 
and not through my neck.

Where the attack started?
Told me Satan knew what was up.

Revelation 2:17
He who has an ear, let him hear 
what the Spirit says to the churches. 
To the one who overcomes, 
I will give the hidden manna. 
I will also give him a white stone 
inscribed with a new name, 
known only to the one who receives it.

Partial Interpreters Bible Exegesis 
on Revelation 2:7

"in the second part of the reward Christ will give the martyr a white stone with a new name written it, a name that will be known only to the one who receives it. The meaning is somewhat obscure, but possibly the reference is to a kind of phylactery or amulet with the secret name of Jesus, which the martyr has not denied, engraved on it so as to protect him in this life and to insure a blessed immortality in the next."

What more you really want me to say? 





I know honey...




So true...

Psalm 119:105

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, 
and a light unto my path.

Its only gonna shine a lil ways in front of ya
not the whole way
you gotta trust its gonna keep shining
and just keep following it.

"Let the light
be your guide
everything gonna be alright."

RNM







John 14:20

On that day 
you will know 
that I am in My Father, 
and you are in Me, 
and I am in you.




I told her that 
and she didn't flinch one bit, 
in fact?
She said:

"Do it
shock 
the world."















Ordering here soon.
Think its an accident
its out of print now?

Come on now...

Written early 50s BTW.



Resonates:

"...Believed God
and it was counted 
unto him
for righteousness."

A lot.




Tru dat.





I keep trying to explain it 
to people.

Good AI
Vs
Bad AI.



Being made pretty obvious 
right now
how that plays out.

(Thx Patrick)





AMEN!




If you don't know who they are?
You're not a big Bob Marley fan,


I dont know how.
I just know we did somehow.





Lets review:

Nose? Check
Chin. Check
Jawline, Check.

I told you
a long time ago 
you cant hide 
from me :-)










Always loved her work.
Who she talkin bout anyways?
:-).


Read that again.


LETS GO!




"Blacked out"
Front Forks.
"Boots" included.
Needed lol.




Its so the truth...




True.







"IT IS MY HAND THAT TDID THIS IN YOU.
NO PERSON WILL EVER TAKE CREDIT 
FOR WHAT I DO THROUGH YOU."




"No matter how hard life gets"

Its easy to have faith 
when you are comfortable.
People are about to be 
taught a lesson.
Believe that.




NAH.
I got mine.
Might wanna 
find you one though.

















People forget:

. "The two world wars 
began 
with 
a major power 
picking on 
a lesser one 
- Serbia in 1914, 
Poland in 1939 
and then dragging 
other powers 
into the maelstrom. 
That might indeed happen 
with Taiwan, 
as it is already happening 
with Ukraine."



Thats the truth...




His word is coming true,
right in front of your face
right now
why you not gonna 
trust him now?
At this point in time?





 Its called:

Serendipity

ser·en·dip·i·ty

/ˌserənˈdipədē/

noun
noun: serendipity; 
plural noun: serendipities

the occurrence and development of events 
by chance in a happy or beneficial way.

"a fortunate stroke of serendipity"

Similar:
chance
happy chance
accident
happy accident
fluke
luck
good luck
good fortune
fortuity
fortuitousness
providence
coincidence
happy coincidence



1754: coined by Horace Walpole, 
suggested by The Three Princes of Serendip, 
the title of a fairy tale 
in which the heroes 
‘were always making discoveries, 
by accidents and sagacity
of things they were not in quest of’.

To many coincidences?
isn't a coincidence.
I'll just say like that.

Love you baby.
You too Everybody.

Keep your heads up.

Luke 21:28

When these things begin to take place,
stand up 
and lift up your heads, 
because your redemption is drawing near.”

No comments: