Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Do you...

Do you really love me Lucy? Is this really what you want? Know what's going to happen? You're gonna be all ready to go one day and show me you've made up your mind and that you're serious and we are going to do this...and then I'll be the one shaking in my shoes lol...I'll be like "Oh shit, I caught the prize, what the hell do I do now? I was so worried about chasing her and catching her I forgot to even think what to do when I caught her"...

nah, not really, well maybe a lil, but this comes to easy and natural for me, it's how I know it's right...so when I catch you? I'll just keep doing what I've been doing...It just seems like what I am supposed to do...who am I to argue?

Lots of people gonna be jealous of our lives and our love, it won't be easy, but I have no doubt, we will be fine...absolutely none...

Goodness...I can here the guys that know nothing of this story already..."some guys have all the luck"...and my response? and the people who know me know it's true..."I asure you, luck had nothing to do with it..."

No comments: