Thursday, August 22, 2013

View this...

View this post 100 times if your madly in love with me and wanna be my wife, wanna come live a quiet life in the country, have a garden with me, wear a sundress (and only a sundress) while dancing around to the grateful dead for me in the yard, wanna pay of the house (with your name on the deed within a few days of you coming) as soon as we can, wanna buy kayaks to go fishing in, wanna go to concerts, go to New Orleans Jazz Fest, go to Beale Street in Memphis, go to Nashville for a weekend, go to Tampa Bay Blues Fest, go to Cedar Point, wanna buy solar panels, wanna go camping, wanna take naps in the hammock with me, wanna have fires at night just the two of us, want me to cook for you, make your coffee in the AM for you, wanna watch sunsets from our porch in our swing, go for rides, wanna go to worship with me, wanna make love in the rain on the trampoline, are ready to go places and do things you just never ever thought you would want to...can a brother get an amen?...Love you Lucy...you funny, you still not foolin anybody...gonna put adsense on here before long if these pageviews keep growing like they are..565 pageviews...you know how that makes me feel? :-)...I wanna marry you dollbady been telling you for a year now, or almost a year anyway...

No comments: