Monday, December 23, 2013

Tom

Tom is the eldery white gentleman in the picture. He worked at Kindred as a security guard. On his right is Derrick Brice who I also ran into at Kindred. He also worked there as a security guard for a while. I went to high school and played football with Derrick. Funny we ran into each other after not having seen each other since high school till he walked into the NOC one day doing his rounds.
 
Back to Tom. He is the one that saw you that day in the lobby and said "Who is that? Wow!" I told him "Remember the story I told you about the young lady in the parking garage?" The look on his face lol, priceless...anyway, with hands out motioning downward slowly he says "Be patient, it will be worth it." I never had any idea how much so...
 
Love ya Lucy.

 
 
 

No comments: