Tuesday, December 24, 2013

You...


You were just gonna keep sending me all over the place to see if I would or not.
Well, I did.
Well played.
But nuff is enough Lucy.
 
Why all the great love stories gotta be about a girl trying to convince herself ,"This can't be real, this isn't supposed to be happening! This can't happen! This is not what I had planned! Iwon't let this happen."
But when it's true love they always do...let it happen that is.
 
Women...lol
Gotta love 'em :-).
 
Everything about you was giving you away.
Your smile, your mannerism, your eyes, your body, they all were saying one thing while your lips were saying something else.
Like I couldn't tell.
 
How different would our lives be if I didn't see you in the parking garage that night?
Accident right?
Pure coincidence?
 
Uh-huh, sure it was.
 
When we get to tell this story to the world Lucy?
A boy is tired of waiting sweetheart.

No comments: