Monday, May 26, 2014

Home

now sporty girl...

Skrillex and Dillon Francis were better than I thought.
I'd stick around to see their sets at a festival where it's not all just EDM.
Not that interested in going back to see them again lol.
Five hours and four groups of EDM artist was a lil much for me.
But I would watch their sets at a festival...
Skrillex set ran a lil long and therefore maybe was a lil anti-climatic but it was okay lol.
Light show was awesome.
Go figure.
I wonder why that would be?
lol.

Had a good time.
Got to watch the freak show lol.
Man they were everywhere.

Funny.
I saw one person there who might have been my age.

Nich was a happy camper.
That's all that really mattered.

Love you.

When we going ridin?
Come to think of it I aint never even rode with nobody else.
Why not make you the first?
It's a thought.

Night beautiful
Peace.


Skrillex.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.