Monday, May 26, 2014

What


else was ever gonna work with you?
lol.
Nothin'.
That's what.

That pic of you in the leather?
With the bandana?

Oh good lord child lol...

only been waitin two years lol...

"WHAT DO I HAVE TO SAY OR DO TO GET IT THROUGH TO YOU?
I'M NOT INTERESTED!!!!"

Yeah, I could tell, lil miss parking garage...

Uhhhh
I told ya...
 put a bullet in me
or send the law after me...

I told Dee (security guard at work, not there any more) this a long long time ago...

"Oh my God, you mean it!"
"You fuckin' better believe it I do."

Promise.

Got ot get to moms for lunch then up to Louisville for the show with Nich.

Love you.
You're amazing.
Don't ever forget that shit lol.

Funny the show got moved to the Iroquois Amphitheater.
You mentioned it in the break room the day we sat out in the courtyard and had dinner.
I don't miss much sweetheart.
Then again I am dense as hell about somethings lol.
Comes with the territory lol.

No comments: