Saturday, January 11, 2020

Dear




my lil green skittles eating friend:

Since we've been set,
in this seventh grade mindset for a lil while now :-).

Allow me to retort
to yesterdays Joe Frazier left hook.
You know what I'm talking bout.
Hush, for a second lol.
I don't like being blindsided sweetheart lol.
So yes, hush for a second :-).

I don't ever remind you
because I know you already know.
But apparently you needed to be reminded.

You most certainly are a "normal girl with plenty to do".
But we both know,
We've both known from the start.
There's only one person in the world you wanna do plenty with.

Sorry :-).
But thats my superpower honey.
That and grit and determination and a lot of things really I suppose.

But anyway.
Thought it need be said.
"Here."
Whatever that means.

Here is my advice to every young woman out there.
Don't end up looking like Miss Anniston did at this years Golden Globes.
Yes I know you know that look.
You'll carry it with you the rest of your life.

Nobody else.
Ever gonna measure up.
For either of us.

Lets roll.

Get it?

Roll?
Bahahahahahahhahahahaha

I love you honey.
Relax, gonna be beautiful.


No comments: