Wednesday, January 8, 2020

So?



Headin out yesterday.
Feeling good.
:-).
Very.

I don't know what I wanna hear.
Decided on song I normally skip.
Or had been lately.
Yesterday though?
Hit my mood just right.
Faster, lil harder than I normally like.
But yeah.
Hitting the spot, so go with it.

It was cool day.
Cold when the wind blew.
But it was a pretty,bright, sunshiny day.
Going down the road by the river and I bend down a lil
and look over to my left, look up at the sun.

The second.
I mean the very second I sit back in the seat?
Lyrics say:

"I stare straight into the sun."


I just smiled.
Should have seen it coming.
It's a great thing when it happens.

This is also the same stretch of road
where I wrote about this in early October:

So

One is an accident.
Two is a pattern.

Now?
Heading back.
Chill place.
:-).
Heading down gravel road.
Sun straight ahead.




There is the idea of the view.

Trust me.

I got things on my mind. people lol.

That I'm thinking bout theses days.
(I love you baby)

Sun straight ahead.
Late afternoon.
Gotta take a look at it.
:-).
Lean back in my seat.
Guess what lyrics?

Yep.

"I stare straight into the sun."

I didn't even know.
That song was paying.
Believe me.

Ones an accident.
Two is a trend.
Three is a pattern.

Oh?

And the song title?
Yesterday?

"Your time has come."







No comments: