Friday, January 24, 2020

We're



riding down the road.
I'm just staring off into space.
Thinking about bible study last night.
Thinking bout a lot of things really.

Morning rides to town are good for that.

Mostly I was thinking 
about yesterdays blog post.
About how there are 23,-24 more "parts"?
Yet to be revealed.

Thinking bout putting that together.
With Lucy.
Thinking bout Lucy.
Thinking bout us.
Thinking bout everything.

Thinking about how nobody is listening.
Nobody's getting the big picture that is being presented.

This verse:

Numbers 16: 28-35

And Moses said,
Hereby ye shall know that the Lord hath sent me to do all these works;
for I have not done them of mine own mind.


Running through me head like a freight train from a few days a go.

The second I thought of that verse?
That very second...
I look out in that field of river bottoms.

A Crane.
On one leg.
Precisely at that instant.

"The Arabs called the cry of the cranes "bellowing." 
We usually express it by whooping or trumpeting. 
Any of these words is sufficiently expressive
 to denote an unusual voice, used in an unusual manner
so that it appealed to the prophet (Isaiah) 
as suitable for use in a strong comparison."

Isaiah 38:14

Like a crane or a swallow, 
so did I chatter: 
I did mourn as a dove:mine eyes fail with looking upward: 
O LORD, I am oppressed; undertake for me.

Jeremiah 8:7 

Yea, the stork in the heaven knoweth her appointed times; 
and the turtle and the crane and the swallow observe the time of their coming;
 but my people know not the judgment of the LORD

Discernment yo.
No need to think about things
I already know. right when it happens whats being said.

Still time.
Get ready today.
Freedom train coming.




No comments: