Saturday, January 11, 2020

Jay Dee's



Diner closes today.
:-(..




I used to work at the building across the street.
Thats like a three day story :-).
In a round about way it let us to here.

Anyway, we used to eat there on pay day a lot of Fridays when I worked there.
Food was always good and it was a good time for the most part.

Used to eat there with family 
when we had business around the corner 
at the hospital till it moved.

Ate there with my buddy when we picked up garage doors.
It was where and when I saw the flyer for the Hell's Angels food drive in the entrance.

Just kinda a cool little place.
They said the street closing and road work really put a hurt on them.
Enough they couldn't recover from.

Sad.













About to be.
:-).

Sorry lol.
Had too.

I love you honey.

No comments: