Thursday, January 23, 2020

Revelation pt 1



I wasn't gonna write these.
But the time seems right for this one.

I was just sitting there.
Reading.
Sun in my face.
This is a few years ago now.
This very spot.



Sat up.
Leaned forward.
Starting to pray.

And that voice says...

"Are you sure you want to do this?'

And I was ecstatic. 
And I said yes, I'll do it.

And he said.
'Hold on now, are you sure?"
And I said yes, I'm sure, I'll do it. 

"It will be the hardest thing you'll ever do.
Are you sure?"
Yes. 
It's me. 
I'm your guy.
I'll do it.

A lil while later that very afternoon.
for the very first time ever in my life
I read 

Isaiah 6:8 

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying,
“Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”


I was reading the bible.
Isaiah just happened to be where I was in my readings.

I about fell out of my seat.
Cold chills.
Clammy.
Pasty.
Rattled basicly.

How could I not be?

My point here Lucy is:

"It will be the hardest thing you'll ever do.
Are you sure?"
Yes. 
It's me. 
I'm your guy.

I'm his guy for this appointment.
I'm your guy in life honey.
No matter how hard it ever gets.






If it was easy.
It would be others not us.

Matthew 22:14 

For many are called, but few are chosen.

Im glad youre happier today.
Freeer.
Less stress.
More smiles.

Its a good thing

I love you baby.






No comments: