Saturday, January 14, 2023

Everybody

 

just needs to try and understand...

That I KNEW how things were gonna end up a long time ago.

I knew the day we were loading hay nearly 8 years ago and somebody made the comment something to the effect of, "How'd you like getting that $10,000?" And they were snickering when they said it, and buddy looked at him like he wanted to strangle him...cause he was limpin around cause I nearly killed him in a tractor accident our first day of working.

I knew right then who was callin the shots and footin the bill etc.

Never once doubted it. Ever.

But the point is I knew since then...

I've played along knowing full well what has been going on the entire time...



Point is? 

I aint playin no more. 

I said I would do whatever it takes as long as it takes and I have...

Not my fault you took for granted. All of y'all.

Elephant in the room been exposed. 

Gave over. 

Admit defeat :-). 

Etc...


I got a backpack gets my attention soon as I walk in my living quarters...

Anybody want to see me gone? 

Say so, I'll take off walking in a snowstorm if I gotta, but this fucking nonsense gotta stop.

ASAP.


Yall had your fun?

Bbut now dont get to have mine?

Aint gonna fly...


No comments: