Saturday, January 21, 2023

Genesis 50:20

 


You intended to harm me

but God intended it for good 

to accomplish 

what is now being done, 

the saving of many lives."


"You intended to harm me"

Kinda reminds me of 

Matthew 17:12

 "...and they did not recognize him, but have done to him whatever they wished." 


But here's the thing...

Just keep coming..

Go get an army

Pack a lunch etc...

Do whatever...

Been goin on over a decade now and aint affected nothin.

Know why?

Cause aint nothin gonna until:


Rev 11:7

"And when they shall have finished their testimony..."


and while were there...:-).

Just in case you needed a reminder :-).

OMGoodness I am cracking myself up...

Y'all killin me, really...


Revelation 11:3

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.


An army of lackeys aint done nothing 

but make themselves look bad for a decade now 

but still they just keep comin :-).

Truth.

You know it is and it eats ate ya I can see it in peoples eyes.

Anyways...:-)


So just keep comin at me and honey

 and God is going just keep showing you 

right to your face 

whose really in charge here ...

as in:


Mark 1:2

As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.


Just right smack dab in front of ya.


Take it or leave it but that option is bout to be taken off the table.

Draw bridge bout to go up on the Ark.

 


Oh! 

Yeah...

I almost forgot...

and this :-).


Revelation 11:10

And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.


See where it says compassion?

Yeah me neither.

Wrath and Judgement are coming.

The days of compassion are drawing to a close.


Inspired or Insane.

Choose wisely :-).


Eternity is at stake.



No comments: