Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Feels...

 


1 Peter 2:20-21


 How is it to your credit if you are beaten for doing wrong and you endure it? 

But if you suffer for doing good and you endure it, this is commendable before God. 

21For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for you

leaving you an example, 

that you should follow in His footsteps

(Tell me about it)


And?

1 Corinthians 13:6

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.


People can not "put others in their place" 

or "hold them back" 

from what God has intended for them. 

God alone decides peoples places and what he has intended for them, 

man, 

I assure you, 

has nothing to do with it.


Numbers 23:8

How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? or how shall I defy, whom the Lord hath not defied?


Numbers 23:20

Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it.

No comments: