Tuesday, June 13, 2023

:-)

 


Mysticism :-).

Just sayin :-).





"Did you ever read about a frog
Who dreamed of bein' a king
And then became one
Well except for the names
And a few other changes
If you talk about me
The story is the same one"

Hadn't heard it in forever.
Sermon just an hour earlier had mentioned:

"I am who I am."
Exodus 3:14




"When all the parts of the puzzle 
start to look like they fit it
Then I must remember 
there'll be days like this
There'll be days like this"

Hadn't heard that in a while either.
Heard it when a friend was visiting w me :-)

Ask yourself:

Can you not see: 

"parts of the puzzle 
start to look like they fit it."

How can you not at this point?
Is my question.

One book is being proven true.
ONE.

I'd accept that fact if I was you.










No comments: