Monday, June 5, 2023

"Imagine

 


if you will..."



Rod Sterling 

:-)


Imagine an Ancient Christian Church


That developed outside of Roman Catholicism.


That developed outside of Greek Orthodoxy.


That developed outside of Protestantism.


That had absolutely NOTHING to do with 

anything American/evangelical.


That the person instrumental in its coming about?

 Knew the people that knew the disciples.


Yeah...it's that old.

Nothing to ever do w Rome/Greek Orthadox etc

So important.


That this individual founded what is now considered to be one of the worlds first universities if not the very first one.


Subjects included theology, philosophy and medicine.


Imagine the church that grew from this 

saw an active voice for women in the church.

(That and tears seem to be an ongoing theme here of late)


That since Mary had the good inclination to listen to the voice of God through the angel, 

so we should in turn give woman an active voice in the affairs  in the church.


That tons of hymns were written for 

all female choirs to amplify that feminine part of the divine voice.


That everything this individual wrote, 

all commentaries everything found he had written 

were written in...

Aramaic.


And not just any Aramaic 

but the distinctive Galilean dialect of Aramaic.


That he was born not all that far from where the first Christian churches were founded.


That they were kicked out of the original church councils on the most technical of  theological reasons that were later said to have been "okay."

(Yeah...didn't have anything to do with giving women an active voice in the church I am sure :-) Wink wink nod nod...)


That when the area where the university was located was under siege from foreign invaders 

(Persians) they held them off...

Twice...

that some would go on to call that a miracle.

That the person leading the university at that time was a converted Zoroastrian?


Yeah...you know...the guys that saw the star and knew what it meant and traveled a great distance in a big caravan to go see him. 


I'm sure I am forgetting a few things and I am not gonna include all the links to all the articles Ive read. If you want them? 

Go find em. 

They are out there.


Now imagine that you dont have to imagine this church.

That it exist.

That it has...

Are you ready for this?


65,000 

members world wide.


That couldn't be your "remnant" now could it?

Thats sarcasm BTW.


By the time you wrap your heads around:

 the concept of the pretribulation rapture being a satanic diversion, along with 

the "Pro-life" movement and "LGBTQ" nonsense 

("An embarrassment to humanity somebody just called it) being Satanic diversions 

from whats going on in the world 

and keeping the church from teaching about biblical prophesy? 

(You just gotta know it 

and understand it 

and teach it) 

or Satan will use it against us 

( I will send strong delusion) 

and its exactly what he has done 

and he has been extremely effective at it as well?


Anyway.

Thats a mouthful.


But by the time you wrap your head around all of that being true?

At this rate?

It will be to late.


Thats your remnant.

I 100% guarantee it.

Just as sure as I was about our wedding starting the end times 

and inflation coming from printing to much money 

(March 2020 BTW).

Just as sure as I was about those things?


Thats how sure I am about knowing who  the remnant will be.

They get to much right.

Mostly?


Mostly from not having been under any influence from Rome or Greek orthodoxia and also to a lesser extent by Protestantism, or American evangelicals.


"GOD IS REDIGGING OLD WELLS 

BECAUSE THE DESTINY 

OF MANY MINISTRIES WAS CUT SHORT."

John Crowder 
The New Mystics p.123




(Found it the day I found:



More like they found me TBH :-)



Talk about your well springing up in the desert :-).


Isaiah 41:18


I will open rivers on the barren heights, 

and fountains in the middle of the valleys. 

I will turn the desert 

into a pool of water, 

and the dry land into flowing springs.



"I would be feel perfectly at home 

in 1st to 4th century 

Palestine, Turkey, Egypt ect..."


Who said that a while back?


I know who did.

And now?

Now I know why.


And that's how Mysticism works.


(Side note:

My son asked me a few years back:


"Why aren't you Greek orthodox?"

:-).


Truth.

(Thats not the remnant :-)

Just...more similarities with them than others

but developed entirely outside of them.)


I'm just trying to tell you how close we really are.

Revisit the previous post about 

Chinas Defense Minister 

and what he said in his first public speech if need be.

It may not make any sense or mean anything to you.

But things are making more and more sense and coming together more and more every few minutes it seems like to me.


HATE ME.

HATE HOW I LIVE.

HOW I TALK.

HOW I DRESS.

MY SMILE.

WHAT I RIDE.

WHERE I WORK.

THE PEOPLE I HANG AROUND

THE MUSIC I LISTEN TO.

THE HERB I CONSUME.

HATE IT ALL.

I REALLY DONT CARE IN CASE YOU COULDNT TELL.


JUST PLZ UNDERSTAND HOW CLOSE WE REALLY ARE 

AND ACCEPT HIM AS RISEN LORD AND SAVIOR 

BEFORE IT'S TO LATE.


THEY ARE SPRAYING THE CHAINS 

ON THE DRAWBRIDGE ON THE ARK 

W WD 40 RIGHT NOW.

ARE YOU READY?



No comments: