Saturday, June 10, 2023

"You know?

 


you gotta sticker that says:

MEAN

PEOPLE

SUCK

but you are just 

relentlessly brutal 

yourself at times.

So what gives?"


It's real simple and I'm glad you brought it up.

It goes like a lil something like this.


My advice is:


DONT AGRIVE THE SPIRIT

AT WORK IN SOMEONE


and then?

Then you wont see:


"relentlessly brutal 

at times."


Others have already came before you 

have and figured out the hard way:


"DONT AGRIVE THE SPIRIT"


I keep saying it, 

someday somebody is gonna do it

and they are just gonna kill over dead 

right in front of everybody.

People will be freaking out

running around trying to revive etc 

and I'll be sitting there just as calm as can be saying:


"There is no point

They're gone."


And it will be natural causes

Brain aneurism/heart attack etc. 

What ever it is?

I'll know what it is.

And I'll know why

and so will everybody else that's around.

Because I said it will happen.


TBH?

I'm surprised it hasn't already happened.


You dont think it's possible?

But then you go to church on Sunday 

and worship the creator of the universes 

whom the book says 

"anything is possible"

 with?


Makes perfect sense.

(sarcasm BTW)


I guess they dont believe this either Lucy:


Acts 5:1-11

Ananias and Sapphira


Now a man named Ananias, together with his wife Sapphira, also sold a piece of property. With his wife’s full knowledge he kept back part of the money for himself, but brought the rest and put it at the apostles’ feet.

(He had said 

they would give all the $ to the church.

But then kept some for himself.)

Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to God.”

When Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear seized all who heard what had happened. Then some young men came forward, wrapped up his body, and carried him out and buried him.

About three hours later his wife came in, not knowing what had happened. Peter asked her, “Tell me, is this the price you and Ananias got for the land?”

“Yes,” she said, “that is the price.”


Peter said to her, “How could you conspire to test the Spirit of the Lord? Listen! The feet of the men who buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you out also.”


At that moment she fell down at his feet and died. Then the young men came in and, finding her dead, carried her out and buried her beside her husband. Great fear seized the whole church and all who heard about these events.


People are pushing their luck honey.

It really is just a matter of time before we see a repeat of events.

I've issued three or four warnings that it's gonna happen.

Somebody will be made an example out of.

Matter of time,

not if, but when.


Meanwhile?

Let us now understand:


1 Corinthians 12:28

And God hath set some in the church,

 first apostles, 

secondarily prophets, 

thirdly teachers, 

after that miracles, 

then gifts of healings, 

helps, 

governments, 

(administrators)

diversities of tongues.


You are dealing with an individual 

that the Holy Spirit is indwelling in

and has sanctified 

such that 

all those excerpts from the new mystics?

 Describe them perfectly.


This is the entity you wanna come after?

Let alone understand 

they have been given a good portion

 of the first six spiritual gifts listed?



You want some of em?:


first apostles, 

secondarily prophets, 

thirdly teachers, 

after that miracles, 

then gifts of healings, 

helps, 

governments, 

diversities of tongues.


Then pray for them.

I suggested everybody start doing that a lil while back.

If you're are serious about it and keep praying for it?

(Keep knocking with shameless audacity etc?

Hell give em to you.

Meanwhile?


DONT AGRIVE THE SPIRIT


AT WORK IN SOMEONE


It is really not in your best interest.

It's really not.


"But DREW...

I mean...

come on...

it's a lil harsh dont you think?"



In the words of Samuel Jackson's character in Pulp Fiction:


 "Please allow me to retort."






What good is an army without discipline?


I have always subscribed to the kill an ant with a sledgehammer philosophy. 


"But why?"


Because it keeps the other ants in line.


Joel 2 excerpt:


Each soldier does what he’s told,

    so disciplined, 

so determined.

They don’t get in each other’s way.

    Each one knows his job and does it.


Get onboard, 

or at a minimum ?


Stay out of the way.


I flat out said there's gonna be 

(Because of God working through me) 

an army raised up just like me.

(You just have to keep in mind 

it's not me, it's the spirit using me.).


That I'm not an end time prophet

but:

"an end time prophet trainer."


And that the Holy Spirit told me a while ago why I have a briefcase full of notes when I had for years been taking them everywhere I go and didn't know why I had started 

or what I was doing it for...

and now I've had the pleasure of meeting (Once again :-) the other part of my soul (male and female aspects of divinity on full display BTW) and guess what?

She has a case full of notes as well...and I asked a while back:


"After it all goes down?

Who is gonna lead your church?"

(And I didn't mean your individual one either.)


There's not going to be 

ANYTHING

left 

but the remnant.


Matthew 24:22


If those days had not been cut short, 

nobody would be saved. 

But for the sake of the elect, 

those days will be cut short.


So?

Ask yourself:


"Is this really what you wanna stand against?

The will of the lord God Almighty?"


Have fun w that.

How is that working out for everybody?


Just dont do it:


DONT AGRIVE THE SPIRIT

AT WORK IN SOMEONE


and then you wont have to contend with:


"relentlessly brutal 

at times."


I'd start wrapping my head around it 

if I was you.



I love you baby :-).













No comments: