Wednesday, June 7, 2023

They

 


know who they are. 

I'll just say it like that 

and let the pieces fall where they may.


To think

that someone 

endowed with the 

spiritual gift of Knowledge


( "It can also be defined as 

knowing the secrets of another person's heart."

"According to this definition, 

the word of knowledge 

is a form of revelation 

similar to prophecy 

or a type of discernment.")


that they have been praying for 

for years on end now.

And that people have seen 

right in front of their own eyes over those years?


To think they don't 

KNOW

why the person sitting 10 feet away from them

is saying what they are saying?

And to whom they are directing it toward?


(Newsflash:

You are by no means the first

and you will by no means be the last.)


It's moronic.


Now I'll prove it to them.

I know you read what I write

and that you watch the presentations 

that I have done in the past.

Nobody ever told me.

Nobody ever has to.

I dont even know their name.

But I can tell they dont like 

what they are reading and seeing.

I knew it the first time I ever heard your voice.



So here is my response:


TOUGH.


"I'm not in this world

To live up to your expectations

Neither are you here to live up to mine, yeah

I don't owe no one

No obligation"


I just wanna remind a few people of a few things:


1) God alone justifies.


Not you or anybody else.


Romans 8:33

Who will bring any charge 

against those whom God has chosen? 

It is God who justifies.


Anybody got a problem w who God chooses?

Go tell him he chose the wrong guy.


Me?

Personally?

 I'm bout sick of it.

We are many years into this 


(Bout 11 by now, 

I dont know when they got wind of things 

but it's obviously been a while)


and you can not see what is going on

or simply do not wanna admit 

some things to yourself?

That tells me all I need to know at this point.


Regardless of what so many may want to believe?


Christianity isn't 

the lil old, 

blue haired lady, 

pro-life, 

fox news watchin, 

NRA members only, 

social club 

that 

American Evangelicals 

have turned it into.


American Evangelicals constitute approximately 100 million people. There's approximately 2.2 BILLION Christians in the world. Some simple math tells me that is 0.04545454545% of the body of Christ. 


SO YOU CAN QUIT ACTING LIKE 

YOU AND YOU ALONE OWN SALVATION.

YOU DON'T. 

GET OUT OF THAT AMERICAN FISHBOWL YOUVE BEEN BRAINWASHED IN AND OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE REALITY OF THE WORLD WE ARE CURRENTLY  LIVING IN!


Read that again.

I'll say it till the day I die.

(And I am counted among 

"American Evangelicals" 

BTW.)

I've been opposed to what this has been turned into 

since I was in my teens.

Thats 40 plus years by now.

Thats first and foremost.


2) Just in case you may have forgotten:

Moses wasn't very well liked either.

(Maybe that should be a topic for Sunday School someday?)


And do you honestly think 

somebody 

(and many others by now)

KNOWING 

they are doing GOD's will 

(Just like they have been praying 

TO DO

 for years on end now)

honestly cares about 

the oppions of other men/women?

Why would he?



EXODUS 16:2

And the whole congregation of the children of Israel 

murmured against Moses and Aaron in the wilderness:


EXODUS 17:3

And the people thirsted there for water; and the people murmured against Moses, and said, Wherefore [is] this [that] thou hast brought us up out of Egypt, to kill us and our children and our cattle with thirst?


NUMBERS  14:2

And all the children of Israel murmured against Moses and against Aaron: and the whole congregation said unto them, Would God that we had died in the land of Egypt! or would God we had died in this wilderness!


NUMBERS 14:29

Your carcases shall fall in this wilderness; and all that were numbered of you, according to your whole number, from twenty years old and upward, which have murmured against me,


3) Mark 6:4-6


But Jesus, said unto them, 

A prophet is not without honour, 

but in his own country, 

and among his own kin, 

and in his own house.


And he could there do no mighty work

save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, 

and healed them.


And he marvelled because of their unbelief

And he went round about the villages, teaching.



Here is why this is so disheartening:


We are way to late in the game.

We aint got time for this.


U.S. Recovered 'Intact And Partially Intact Vehicles' Of Non-Human Origin: Whistleblower


(Yeah...That will be the next post.)


"When wickedness abounds 

destruction isn't far off."












No comments: