Saturday, June 10, 2023

I mean

 


This is 100% exactly 

what people dont understand that they are dealing w right now.


NOW


I nor no one else could have even attempted to live that kinda life out just like it says and have it work out any more like it than it did. If somebody were to try and make themselves live the life described therein? They would have came up far short of what was lived.

It shows you the entity behind what is happening.

I hadn't been in that book in a good bit. I was looking for a quote is what got the whole thing started and it wasn't one I had posted before so I skimmed through my highlighted portions of the book to try and find it and ended up with the post from a few days ago and yesterdays.


These in particular kinda caught me by surprise:


"Yet these hidden regiments of fanatics- 

those who stow away in caves 

and hide from television cameras-they thrive in such extremities."


"The vision ended

 (Crowders) 

and instantly, the lord spoke to me about 

the new martyrs that are coming on the scene 

and how the enemy feels about them.

This is what I heard: They will freak you out dude."


"...we will live as a people separated from a worldly mind-set,

trusting fully in the lord even to our own hurt."


"...theses men were dethatched completely 

from the spirit of their age, 

that their souls might be illuminated by Christ.'


"We need intellectual Christians in the marketplace - in business and politics- whom have amassed great reservoirs of learning, yet who are foremost yielded to the spirit of God. The world is afraid of an intellectual Christian because he gives rational credence to his life of faith."


"It is my personal belief that keys of revelation will come that link spiritual laws to natural, physical laws - not that we will intellectually understand it all - and this will release us to walk in such faith,"


"The lord has "sleeper agents" planted throughout the world, who will be called out of their caves at the appointed time of harvest."


Welcome to my cave BTW:


The orange hue is due to the 
"Live to ride
Ride to live"
HD neon sign BTW.


Sleeping quarters. 
And a lil bit of the kitchen area.
The blue tote is my 
"pantry" w dry goods.
The Lights and LP's on the wall for decorations
were a recent addition.




More of the kitchen area
Love the bread box. 
Acquired a toaster oven recently :-).


My friend gave me a shelf so I used it 
to to make some room on the dresser shelfs I had 
as they were starting to get very cluttered. 
So I made a lil shrine to my son and me :-).


View from the kitchen area :-).




No comments: