Tuesday, October 17, 2023

I

 


see some of his stuff come across my IG feed 

and I really like this guy.

Cliffe Knechtle


(Cliffe Knechtle is pastor at Grace Community Church in New Canaan, Connecticut. A graduate of Davidson College and Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary he spends time at university campuses answering tough questions from faculty and students about his belief in Christ. Give me an Answer, a television program based on these encounters, is watched by many. His previous books are Give me an Answer and Help me Believe.)

He is just amazing, he really is.

I dont have the means to share the video but he was talking with some students and this femi-nazi type was going on about Christianity being responsible for colonialism in Africa and White Nationalist forcing things down your throat and this dark-skinned tall (I presume African perhaps) young man comes on the scene and says:


"Thats absolutely false

Christianity isn't a European religion."

and she just stops what she is saying dead in her tracks.


And Cliff encourages him to go on, 

and he says further:


"Christianity was in Africa 

before it was in Europe."


And Cliffe says:

"Yes like in Ethiopia, please go on."


And he says: 

"The Ethiopian bible 

is older than the King James."


You might wanna start wrapping your head around a few things.




No comments: