Monday, October 30, 2023

It's

 


kinda why I dont listen to to many:


Turkey

THURSDAY, JUNE 15, 2017


I could go on and on for days so I'll try and make it brief. Suffice it to say sometime in the near future Turkey will leave NATO. This single event will radically alter Geo-political realities in ways I don't think we've seen or are quite prepared to deal with. After the recent coup attempt the military was purged of officers who have worked with the US through NATO and younger more Islamic non-western leaning officers took their place.

Turkey is also likely to be the place where the anti-Christ comes from. Think about it, what better way to snub your nose at the west and the US in particular than to leave this treaty\organization? Whoever pulls it off will become a rock-star in the Muslim world.

All seven of the letters Christ instructed the Apostle John to write in his vision (the Revelation) were directed to churches which are now located in modern day Turkey. One of those churches was located in Ancient Pergamum and was the center of pagan worship in Asia Minor. Pergamum was also once known as the "place where Satan dwells."

Like I said, I could go on and on but I'll leave it there for now Lucy."



Text without context is pretext 
I read yesterday :-).

You have to consider the context 
in which that was written 
almost six and a half years ago.

Somebody was in the process of loosing their home. 
There was a hole in the ceiling upstairs so big
 that when it rained it came pouring in. 
There was no electric, or gas, 
no water 
(or very soon not to be anyway),  
there was no or very lil income 
and very lil food or fuel for transportation.

I didn't understand what was happening.
Just that I had to do what I was being told.
Now I understand it for what it was:
Loss of self and ego to become what I was supposed to.

Friends and family 
and former coworkers and possession 
were all dropping like flies, 
and everybody was like: 

"What is wrong with him? 
Has he lost his ever living mind?"

 (Revelation 20:4
And I saw the souls of those 
who had been 
beheaded 
(Lost their minds for Christ)
because of their testimony about Jesus 
and because of the word of God). 

"He needs to be working!"
(Not understanding that I already was
just not how they thought I should be.0

Me?
On the other hand?

I was like:

"What is wrong with these people?
Can they not tell that 
I am working?
That this IS what I am supposed 
to be doing?
Why cant they see this?"

Etc.

It was during this time frame 
I was scraping change together

to be able to have gas

to go to the library

To write posts like that one listed above.

I was crushing up two pack of ramen

putting the noodles and flavor packets 

in 32 oz Styrofoam cups

filling it with hot water from the coffee maker 
at what ever gas station I could find

(Usually the one in Cannelton)

and putting the lid on the cup 

so that they could cook 

while I finished my journey to the library..

(You'd be surprised how long two packets of overdone ramen 
will "stay with you" when you dont eat much.
Especially if you have a banana for a mid day snack)

So?
To everyone 
who was laughing then?
Mocking?
Sneering?
Jeering?
Having your jolly good time.

Let me ask you something?

WHO GETS VINDICATED?
God does, not people.

 WHO IS LOOKING CRAZY NOW?

Inspired or insane.
Take your choice.

To what do you attribute 
such bizarre behavior and circumstances
except for the power of the Holy Spirit 
at work in someone?

Be glad to hear your explanation.
Come lay it on me sometime.

You have got to understand what is going on.

Over four years ago I was talking about the Antichrist being AI.
Locust from the deep being UAP.

Again with the jeering and laughing 
and mocking unbelieve etc.

That took years for people to come around to.

A few weeks ago?
When I was saying it was 
Turkey 
pulling the strings 
with Hamas in Gaza 
and not Iran 
like we are being 
force fed to believe?

Again with the jeers and laughs and unbelief.

The difference is?
This time?

 It only took a few weeks 
for the uninformed 
to find out what was really happening.


The birth pains 
are getting closer and closer together
a lot more frequent 
and a lot more intense.

(Matthew 24:8
 "All these are the beginning of birth pains."

Find me the other guy,
inspired by the Holy spirit
to write a piece like that listed above
living in the conditions described...
and then maybe 
I'll follow his eschatology.

Till then?
Probably not so much.

Most important thing I read all day yesterday:

"The enemy of the Antichrist 
isn't the Jews.
It's the Christians."

(Hence the focus on Armenia)

If you think about it for a second?
It makes perfect sense.

I miss you honey.
TTYS.




No comments: