Friday, October 27, 2023

To

 


borrow a line from my Jewish brother


"I got shirts older..."


Than people 

who wanna tell me 

whats what these days.


I dont need your help

to know whats what.


You need what I got:





Watched a lil Billy Graham video yesterday.
He said:


"I know where I came from.
I know where I am.
I know where I am going...

Do you?"

So do you?

One book on this planet 
is being played out 
exactly like it said 
it was gonna.
One.

Because it came from outside this time space continuum from the author of history itself.

"Almighty God"

As in
"All knower"

As in
Bends the course of history to his will.


Why dont you humble yourselves 
and accept whats what 
and come along with us?

Eternity is such a long time.






Watched 

(with my friend :-)

 a homeless person 

preaching on the street as well.


He said:

"Church aint no business.

It's not some social club 

or clique either."


People better wake up.

Matthew 24:37-39


But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.


No comments: