Thursday, October 24, 2013

Dude it's her....

 
I remember in the POF days and I would tell James, "Dude it's every day, 5,6,7,8, 9+ profiles a day!" and he would be like "You don't know it's her!" He would be very emphatic, he was going through his divorce and hearing about women just wasn't really what he wanted to hear. I would say "Yes, I do know it's her, I can tell, there are just little subtle clues about things that give her away, like she wants me to know it's her and follow along." "Well why would she do something like that?" "I don't know, cause she is intelligent and creative maybe? I really don't know, Why should I even care why she is doing it? The fact is, she is and its a lot of time and effort to put into it." "Well that doesn't make any sense." "Makes sense to me. Isn't that's all that really matters?" "Well that's just crazy, I mean that's just really really weird." "Dude...you know me, I'm really really weird, it's perfect." "I don't know man I just wouldn't do it." "Exactly, you wouldn't, 99.9% of most guys wouldn't, this is how you set yourself apart, this is how you get the one you want, you play her silly little games and if you ending up being a fool who cares? You gotta take the risk and show them you don't mind being tested, you expect it, you'll play their silly lil games for a year, two, however long you want, but if in the end it will get you a lifetime of happiness and contentment wasn't that worth it? We both know good woman are really hard to find. And look, if she wasn't into me that much she wouldn't be testing me to see if I'll play along. Look, I got absolutely nothing to loose and everything to gain, if I fall on my face, so what? I'll always remember the journey, but I'm telling you she's doing it cause she thinks I'm the one, I can't explain it, I just understand whats going on and I'm going to play along."
 
Paraphrased, but the point is still the same.
 
I wonder what my buddy James thinks nowdays? I don't talk to him about it, no need to, I can see it in his eyes (like the other day when we were in Yahoo and he was here)...He knows...I hope he holds out for someone spectacular as well. Good guys with high character, integrity and who are funny as shit are hard to find, he deserves the best, I think he is on the right path and will find what his heart wants someday...
 
People are seeing the changes I've made in my life (mucho help from above thank you so much), they know my faith is strong and they are thinking "Maybe he's on to something, I mean if he can do it, so can I". I can see it in the looks in their eyes. I am about ready to go talk to Bro Bill about it. I pray everyday that I continue to be used so that others can see a light and a peace and a contentment within me that they can search for and find for themselves. Because it's in all of us, it really is, we just have to be the ones to go find it.
 
It's awesome...I just want to continue to grow...and I want you to do so as well, right along with me Lucy.
 
"Whatdoyasay I say?"

No comments: