Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Okay...

 
Okay now my crazy dreams...
 
I came to work and had to go to the fifth floor over in the tower. I don't work there but in my dream this is where my cubical and laptop were. So I go there to go to work, only thing is I am wearing the rattiest jeans I have. Seriously, I wouldn't think about putting these on without long john's on underneath them lol. So I show up and my laptop is not at my cubical and I walk in to see my boss (not Shayne my supervisor when you were here) who I have only seen like 5 or six times in over a year and a half. So she says, "Oh, we moved it, it's over there, here, walk with him, he will show you." She points me to some guy and he says "Come on I'll show you." I start walking with him and I ask him "So, whats your name?" and he says "Don't you know who is in charge of security where you work?" I said "Oh, no..." and then I woke up...lol
 
I was back down a few minutes latter and I was back in the same dream, I don't know that I have ever had that happen, but here I was still at work, at Kindred. Somebody ask me to go check out (as in check out from the library) the digitally remastered Rolling Stones "Let it Bleed" box set. I just went right to the desk and asked them for it and sure enough they had it all four Cd's DVD, liner notes, the whole package! I am at Kindred! I was like, yep, that's what I was asked to get, thanks. Seriously I was standing at a desk where people would come and check things out. Then I saw Mick Jagger's scarf and top hat lol. I kid you not. "Hey, can I check these out as well? Oh and the cane, I want the cane too" "Sure" she said and completed the process and I walked out the door to the lobby with the box set in my arm, and wearing the scarf  and the top hat and strutting my shit walking with the cane, flashed a deuce at all the guys from the NOC that were standing there in the lobby and then woke up...
 
Crazy
crazy as I can ever remember crazy...
 
I don't know where the cane came from (there's not one really).
 


 
My life lol...
 
Love you.
 
Peace...

No comments: