Monday, October 28, 2013

I've been ...

 
I've been honest, I've told you all along how I felt and what I believe was happening here between us. I haven't held back at all. You haven't seemed to mind. I feel like you got a whole lot of exploring and adventure taking built up inside you that you wanna release. I'm just the guy to get it out of you sweetheart...
 
In every way you can imagine...
 
Just let me...
 
You won't regret it I promise.
 
"I want a woman that has touched my soul so much that I will freely go above and beyond anything I could have ever dreamt of doing in order to show her how much she means to me and enjoy the journey doing so. I want that woman who is so beautiful most men wouldn’t even have the courage of walking up to her and starting a conversation. The greatest thing? She doesn’t have the slightest clue this is how the majority of men perceive her. I want that woman I feel like I was put on this earth to be a good husband for, someone that I know we are going to have a life and a love like few others will ever be fortunate enough to experience. Will it be easy? Of course not, nothing worth it ever is. But this is my dream; this is what I will work hard every day the rest of my life for because I want YOU, all day, every day, the rest of days...peace."

No comments: