Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Have I..

 
Have I been pretty much on the money bout things between us or what? I mean I haven't ever been really way off base have I?
 I knew when I told you I had a lil farm house out in the country your interest was piqued.
I could just tell.
I was like "Well that's different, most women would want some mansion somewhere."
And when you said what you did about the truck having "character" (Of course it does, look at the owner lol).
And your comment about "Didn't you say you would put a new engine in it and keep it?"
I knew we were on the same wavelength right then.
When we went for a walk and I was limping cause my knee was still swollen and I told you I had recently had an accident and you asked "What kind of accident?".
I knew right then you had already seen the pictures of the wreck on the blog.
So my point is lil miss thang...
 
You don't fool me.
Bahahahahahaha
Don't I just drive you crazy?
 
Serves you right.
It's what you do to me lol.
In a very very good way.

No comments: