Monday, October 28, 2013

I've ...

I've told you I don't have a lot of money. We have a good time, we get by, not much else lol. I've got 3.5 - 5 years left with the boy, I want them to be good ones. I've told you the house needs work. You understand all this? You're ready to take all this on? I think there is nothing in the world that can hold us down but that's just me. You're sure? Run away now and don't ever look back and I would understand.
 
Or better yet, tell me to come marry you tomorrow and I'll be there...Promise, I'll be there...
 
You're beautiful, amazing, you just blow me away...
 
I've know I want to be with you for a long time now...
 
You're sure Lucy? Marry? Move? Be a step-mom for a off the wall intelligent 14 year old boy? This is the life you want?
 
It wont be long, or take that much time and the house can be like we want it and Nich will be off to see the world...
 
You're sure? As sure as I have always been? Could you be the one behind me, pushing me in that wheelchair? Does this love mean as much to you as it does to me? You're sure?
 
Cause I can't wait...
 
What did you do this past weekend Andrew? "I got married to the baddest mama jama on the planet, I'm still catchin my breath..."
 
People gonna flip.
 
I wouldn't have it any other way.
 
Love you.
 
Peace.

No comments: