Monday, October 28, 2013

I...


I've finally had two hours to myself.
Been busy, physically, mentally and emotionally.

Things are fine here with both of us.
Wasn't that bad actually. He disappointed me with the calculator more than anything.
I'm over it.
Told him I wasn't happy about it, but if I just had to eat it then that's what I would do.
In the past I would have been mad for a month.
Doesn't do anybody any good lol.

I should never complain about people wanting me in their lives,
Could have stayed at moms longer.
Hate it when I miss church even thought I knew I needed the rest.
Means I go a month without seeing Alan. Hate it.

Dozed off for a few round nine.
Went and watched some Boardwalk Empire with Christian.
If I hadn't told him I would earlier today I wouldn't have.
He's lonely. 
 He won't ever say it but I know it. 
Least I could do is spend a couple of hours with him.


You'll probably get 10 pages worth of stuff tomorrow. lol

Relax.

Were going to do this and it's all going to be okay. 
I know it is. 
Promise.

Sweet Dreams Beautiful.
Love you.

No comments: