Friday, October 25, 2013

She...


She better be manicured and monogrammed just like I said.
Or I will get up, put on my clothes and just leave.
Never to be seen or heard from again.
I assure you I am not kidding in the least.
I DO NOT fuck around.
Just in case you haven't noticed.
"Eat my lunch".
Woman please.
This the big time.
It's where big boys play.
You been playin with kids.
It shows.
I know a bunch of guys in their mid-thirties.
Most of them have the maturity of sixteen year olds when I was growing up.
I do not need, nor do I desire any shit in my life.
I done had enough of that.
You're out of your league.
You don't know what your messin' with.
You act like you don't respect or appreciate what being offered in the least.
Just like all the others.

They all came back.
Every last one.
They found out too late they done had their chance.
I've given you more than enough.
Your bout to blow it.
Get your head
out of that pretty lil ass of yours.

Be pissed.
It won't be the last time.
This I can assure you.
Enough.

No comments: