Friday, November 28, 2014

Hey...

I was in bed for close to 16 hours lol.

Feel better.
How could I not?
Stuffy head is just about all cleared up.
Soar throat about gone.
Got a sinus headache from the pits of hell but we got good sinus medicine at work.

Get to work with Dove.
Chad is in Fla.
I'm gonna let Dove write all the Sprint and DSR tickets this weekend.
I figure I write enough of them.
His turn.
He is gonna have to before too much longer anyway, he might as well get used to it.
He is not a bad guy.
Just not up to speed after 2+ years.
Never should have been a backfill.
Needed time in a seat to get used to workflow.
Opportunity was just never provided him.

Well?
Heres his chance.
I'll bale him out iof he gets covered up but for the most part?
I'm gonna enjoy a relaxing weekend.

I hope.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
Looking forward to starting our life together sweetheart.

Love you.

Peace.


No comments: