Sunday, November 30, 2014

Night Lucy.



Go to sleep.

I feel much better.
Slept 10 and a half hours.
Taking alka seltzer cold and flu.
If I get better with it?
This will be the first time I got better just using over the counter medicine in so long that I literaly can't remember.
Fever broke bigger than shit this afternoon after taking two asprin.
I was like "Damn, is my body actually working the way it's supposed to?"
We'll see.
Another day of rest tommorrow and then I think I am going to go back to Janets and sleep Monday AM instead of trying to rush home, cook breakfast, take him to school etc...

Just seems like threee straight days of rest would do me real good right now.

I wanna look and feel better than I have ever looked or felt when that day comes sweetheart.
Makes it hard not knowing when but thats my goal.

Love you Virgie.

"Every second of everyday..." 
Yes, even when I made the blog private and not public.

No comments: