Sunday, November 30, 2014

Not gonna


be a lot to say tonight Lucy.
Whole family upset.
Janet was in tears like a lil baby.
She is not gonna come for Christmas.

Talked to mom.
Going to make him an appointment with the councilor he was seeing.
I flat out told him he is expected to do the work.
He was told last time to stay busy.
Start projects.
See them through.
Do housework.
Do anything to keep your mind occupied.
Start a journal.
He never did any of it.
He was told if he doesn't do the work?
The visits stop.
Not gonna try and help someone who doesn't wanna help themselves.
His mom was exactly like this.
Start a shitstorm over nothing and get everone all up in arms and by the time everyone was good and upset she would be back to being fine as wine.
He literally pushes me to the point where I just don't care.
I'm sorry but it is true.
Not bringing him back up here.
Problem solved.
If this is all that happens?
No need for it.
Simple.
Easy.
I'm gonna tell janet to sell the car.
He can earn his own money and get himself a vehicle.
Never hurt anybody else I ever knew that had to do it.
Welcome to life buddy.

No comments: