Sunday, November 30, 2014

Just


tee totaly fucking sick of all the drama in my life and none of it ever has anything to do with me.

Oh you're a parent, you don't get to have a life of your own.
Fuck that.

He dug his hole the day getting the appliances out of the basement.
Acted like it was beneath him to work for a few hours for me for $70.
He hasn't dug himself back to my good graces.
He may never.
That is literally where I am with him.
If people don't like that or find that objectionable?
I couldn't care less.

Kids don't come with an owners manual.
There is no perfect parent.
We do the best we can.
Clothes?
Check.
Food?
Check
Warm place to sleep?
Check.
Loved?
Check.

Then whats the fucking problem?

He should be grateful for all the time we have had and all the things he has had to this point.
Not depressed about the things he wants but doesn't have.
Yes, you can say the same about me.
I get that.
But I don't want shit.
Except somebody to be my wife :-).
He wants everything and thinks he should have it all right now.

What a day Lucy.

Love you.

No comments: