Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Yep...





I understand I am on an extremist fringe with my thoughts about civil liberties, freedom of speech, freedom of expression, freedom of assembly etc.
Always have been.
It's not going to change lol.

We were talking Tuesday AM about Ferguson, police militarization etc.
It was a pretty lively discussion lol.
I like sticking around for a lil bit sometimes, talk to some of the guys I don't see anywhere but here.
Gives Janet some extra sleep, I mean I'm just gonna go there and go to bed anyway right?
Now when I am leaving for home?
Thats a different story lol.
Anyway, it dawns on me this Am that I have held these beliefs as long as some of these guys are old.
It just kinda blows your mind sometimes Lucy when things dawn on you like that. 

Love you.

No comments: