Sunday, November 30, 2014

I asked mom


"Why now?"
"What happened?"
"He was fine and dandy for so long, glad to not have to see his mom etc, what caused all this?"

"I don't know." she said.

Bet I do Lucy.

I'm sorry, but the rest of my life?
Yeah...
That trumps two years of his.
Period.
He doesn't get to make decisions for me about my life.
Ever.
Period.
End of story.
I won't be made to feel guilty about it neither.
Not from mom, Al, him, nobody, ever.

I got a right to be happy.
He is acting like a spoiled brat.
All the attention isn't on him now.
It's on others.
He thinks he is a man?
Then he should learn to act like one.

He says this shit to hold others hostage emotionally.
To have attention focused on him.
I've lived with him his whole life.
I know him like the back of my hand.
He is acting out cause he knows whats going to happen.
The closer it gets the worse it gets.
Its obvious.
I won't have anyone and I do mean anyone bring negativity drama chaos and bullshit in our lives.
I don't give a fuck if they are a 15 year old family member or a lifelong friend.
I JUST WON"T FUCKING HAVE IT.
Not today, not tomorrow, not ever.
Period.
So you might wanna tell him to pull his shit together best he can.
Or off to military or boarding school he goes.
15 years of this shit has been about enough.
If I am seeming harsh?
Nobody ever walk in my shoes but me.
I would have liked to have seen someone do better.

I do not believe that he is suicidal.
I do not believe that he is depressed.
I think he is scared.
About what?
A great life?
He should be thankful to be a part of it while he can.

Funny to me a few things:
1) Everything was fine till it was almost at the end of his visit with Janet.
(His nonsense started before mom and Al showed up.)
2) No mention from anyone, mom or Al about getting back involved with church.

Now why would that be Lucy?

No comments: