Wednesday, April 6, 2022

I

 


had to edit the post "Companion Piece #1 Abaddon, Angelic or Demonic?"

 to include the following:


"6) Dimensionality and what entities have what access to what dimensions is solely the realm of the creator:

Ezekiel 28:13

You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: carnelian, chrysolite and emerald, topaz, onyx and jasper, lapis lazuli, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared.

Ezekiel 28:16

Through your widespread trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned. So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God, and I expelled you, guardian cherub, from among the fiery stones.

*Fiery stones are associated with the divine presence see: Ex 1:13, Ps 18:13, Isaiah 6:7" 


And I also edited the post "Companion Piece #2 Scripture and other references for Abaddon, Angelic or Demonic?" to include: Ex 1:13, Ps 18:13, Isaiah 6:7 as well as 1 Chronicles 21:16 in the list of accompanying verses.


I'll get done with this thing one day I promise :-).

Maybe today :-).

One last lil presentation :-)

No comments: