Friday, April 8, 2022

You

 

be the judge:

Interpreters Bible

(p 446).

“The belief in the heavenly residence of Elijah led to the expectation that God would cause him to reappear shortly before the great and dreadful day of the Lord to “turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers” Lest God himself "come and smite the earth with a curse" (Mal. 4:4-6; c. 3.1). Also according to Jewish anticipations (cf. Strack and Billerbeck) which were taken over by the Christians, Elijah was to be the forerunner of the Messiah on his return to Earth. The prediction of Deut. 18:15 that God would raise up a prophet like unto Moses was interpreted to mean that Moses would also come back to earth.” 


Post was done after Bible study at Central Baptist from yours truly on the evening of WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18, 2018, right after I had returned home.


I


I bet Brother Brian remembers.

I remember being short of breath, clammy, and feeling like I was gonna throw up. I remember staying and talking to him afterwards and looking down remembered I had the Bob Marley "One Love " shirt on I used to have, thinking to myself: "Well of course that's the shirt you have on, why wouldn't it be?

After doing the post on Matthew Henry commentary on Genesis 6? And coming home and seeing my briefcase full of my notes?

Same feeling.

Please just believe...and don't just go the the motions of ritual...


“The belief in the heavenly residence of Elijah led to the expectation that God would cause him to reappear shortly before the great and dreadful day of the Lord to “turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers” Lest God himself "come and smite the earth with a curse" (Mal. 4:4-6; c. 3.1). Also according to Jewish anticipations (cf. Strack and Billerbeck) which were taken over by the Christians, Elijah was to be the forerunner of the Messiah on his return to Earth. The prediction of Deut. 18:15 that God would raise up a prophet like unto Moses was interpreted to mean that Moses would also come back to earth.” 


Both their spirit(s) rest on someone who is here on earth right now, as does Tabitha's. I've said, "The two most powerful people on the face of the earth since Old testament times are here RN, waiting to join forces".

 I'd take it serious and get my spiritual house in order, that would be my advice RN.


I love you baby :-).





No comments: