Friday, April 8, 2022

Maybe?

 


There was a reason for writing all of that years ago...

Maybe?

There was a reason for getting that Interpreters Bible the other day and finding out about Tabitha as one of the two witnesses in the early traditions of the church, the return of Moses/Elijah etc...

Maybe?

There's a reason I'm saying what the experts say months or weeks before they say it...with no internet at home or on my phone and no contacts experience in the experts respective fields etc...

I know what my explanation is...There's only one thing it can be. It's the power of the Holy Spirit working through someone...

Whats your explanation???

I got a seat at my table if you wanna come and try to explain it all to me with different reasoning than mine...


The fact of the matter is people do not want to accept the truth that is so obviously right in front of them...


Okay, now I'm going now :-). I love you baby :-).

No comments: