Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Just sayin...

 

From the 

Feb 28th post:

That

"They are in this for the long haul and are used to dealing with hardship. Their plan I believe is to wait us out. Just like they did the Nazi's at the siege of Leningrad."


and From the March 2nd post

They

Including excerpts from the article 

Could Economic Warfare Backfire on the US?

(my Comments are in parentheses):


"China is looking on thinking, well, Russia is doing something America doesn’t want. They’re getting sanctioned. What if we do something that America doesn’t want? We get sanctioned. They pull the dollar out from under us. Let’s get out from under the dollar on our own. Let’s not leave this weapon in the hands of the US that can be turned against us at any time.”

(Hello long game)

"This could create a significant problem for the United State. The dollar remains the reserve currency because countries like China warehouse dollars as a reserve asset. This props up the value of the dollar."

This scares a lot of the world into recognizing that they have entrusted the US with a power that could be misused against them. And I think this type of situation is going to hasten the demise of the dollar’s status as the reserve currency.”

(I do too, in fact, I believe it was part of the plan all along, otherwise, why were they buying all that gold for?)



"You Can’t Use Cash and Bitcoin is 'Hijacked,' the New Financial System Has Started."




Speaking of the Ukraine War:


2:35 mark

"Is it about the new monetary system?"

3: 04

"It could be ended soon but it wont be. Its more than just Ukraine and Russia and NATO, it's a lot more. It's about resetting the financial system that's the bottom line."


I Look like I am:

 "a recognized industry analyst in the precious metals market and consults for hedge funds, high net worth investors, mining companies, depositories and bullion dealers." ?

That is, I look like David Morgan to you? The individual in the video?

Here is the real question that needs answered:


How is it possible?


 That somebody living in a garage without internet (except at the library basically) says pretty much verbatim the same thing as a recognized industry analyst in the precious metals market said, only he said on it April 4th, and I said it on Feb 28th and March 2nd? I have his resources? Comfort? Experience? Contacts?

I know what my answer is to how that is possible, what's yours? You got an alternate view than mine on how that possible? I've got a chair at my table for you to come explain it to me then, if your oppion is different from mine as to how that is possible.


Not to long ago multiple people in my orbit were saying:

"Nobody knows what the future holds"


And I did a presentation and came out and flat out declared emphatically:

"Some of us know certain parts of what the future holds"



Again, what is your explanation? I know what mine is, as to how that is possible. 
I mean how many more times you gotta see or hear it to know its true? What are you waiting for?
Accept the reality that is in front of you. The door to the ark won't always be open.

Anytime anybody starts talking about a "New economic system" I immediately go to:


Revelation 13:15-18


"The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.


This is in my notes from Brother Joes Bible Study on the book of revelation, the creation of a "New economic System" was repeatedly referred too.


and:


"The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed."

Ask yourself, does That sound like quantum powered Holographic AI like somebody's been talking about? It sure does to me.

I'd get my heart right if I was you...I just would...




No comments: