Wednesday, April 6, 2022

My walk

 


this AM :-).







Yup...


 My Biker Buddy pointed out the fact that there is lavender growing in the yard where I am staying. I don't know that I would have noticed it as it blended in well with the purple clover that is so abundant here this time of year. He was leaving and asked: "Is that lavender over there?" We went over and looked closer and it most assuredly was as it had blossoms not blooms and a different color than the clover. He said he thought it was a lil odd to have wildflowers growing in the city. As much as he walks around town it would be difficult to try and second guess him. My residence bout to be smelling good yo :-). Not that it smells bad RN but it will smell a lot nicer here in a minute :-).

I knew the Crocus were there, I had seen them a while back.

...and that sign wasn't there until yesterday :-).


Q:What is the symbolic meaning of lavender?

A: Lavender flowers are purple in color, and the color purple has been used as a symbol of royalty and elegance. Lavender flowers are also associated with serenity, calmness, and purity. 


What Are the Possible Benefits of Lavender? The Must-Know Facts About the Therapeutic Plant


Yup...





No comments: