Saturday, April 9, 2022

Reposting

 


from April 13, 2018.


I told


I told



everybody the other day.


The prophecy or scripture interpretation(s) will get sharper and sharper.

Laser sharp intensity and focus will increase as the time gets closer to the beginning of the end.

More and more people will see and acknowledge what's going on as the truth.

Cause it is.

It's not me.

It's him guiding/using us/me.


I will not shrink, 

I will not waver, 

I will not do anything to diminish 

or scale back the task 

thats been put in my lap. 


I told somebody the other day if this doesn't work, if I gotta go live under a bridge, sleep in the truck in the library parking lot, eat garbage, whatever I gotta do, this task gets done.


Cause you just don't sign up for something with the lord God Almighty then shrink form it, 

cause the consequences are far worse than just staying the course come hell or high water.


Seeing your recompense has a way of firing you up as well lol.

As does knowing your clicking on all cylinders with someone that there is no other explanation for other than the power of the love of God.


He asked me if this is what I wanted.

I said sure.


Ezekiel 3:16-21

At the end of seven days the word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the people of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me. When I say to a wicked person, ‘You will surely die,’ and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood. But if you do warn the wicked person and they do not turn from their wickedness or from their evil ways, they will die for their sin; but you will have saved yourself.


“Again, when a righteous person turns from their righteousness and does evil, and I put a stumbling block before them, they will die. Since you did not warn them, they will die for their sin. The righteous things that person did will not be remembered, and I will hold you accountable for their blood. But if you do warn the righteous person not to sin and they do not sin, they will surely live because they took warning, and you will have saved yourself.”


I told brother Joe a while back:

"Not on my hands, not on my watch"


Single minded dedication and focus Lucy.

Sound familiar sweetheart?

No comments: