Tuesday, May 30, 2023

If

 


I see one more article 

about how the patriot Missile Defense System 

is protecting all of  Ukraine?


I'm just gonna vomit.


It wasn't designed to protect an area the size of Texas 

(size of Ukraine).

We haven't sent them that many batteries (of Patriots), 

nor has anybody else.

(cause they are expensive and there's not that many of them)


They are designed to protect specific instillations.


Command and Control centers.

Airports.

Supply hubs.

Munitions depots.

Etc


I have just never seen the citizens of this country being lied to so blatantly.

It turns my stomach.

It really does.


Ill just leave it at that 

and not even reference everything I've read.


It's just beyond comprehension 

nobody has the critical thinking skills necessary 

to see through this hogwash.

No comments: