Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Yeah...

 


this too:

(Resonates)



"They hold me here much longer

Probably go mad all by myself

Now I really need somebody

Said I really need somebody's help


(Thx goodness to get some relief finally :-)


Why does a man up in the judgment chair

Got his ass and God's right arm in some double pair, alright

Walkin' a frozen line

A western winter be hail and rain

Way back in New York this mornin'

There ain't no one there who ever gonna remember my name

Now when the sun comes up

Mama you should know

That now I just don't care no more, alright


(I think somebody got the point a while back :-)

Somebody had done had enough :-)

It's been better ever since, TY.)


Three o'clock this morning

When I thought I saw Jesus coming down


(It was 2:30 in the AM when I saw the

("Gold Dust"?...

Just really too hard to try and put into words.)

apparition of Christ. It startled me for a split second, and when I looked closer/more intently? 

It just collapsed into nothingness...

Literally like gold dust particles falling and dissolving into nothingness


Wave function collapse.


I had just done the presentation on Quantum Physics that day,

 in the white grateful dead "ringer" t-shirt at the park.

Never again, not before and not since.

Told people after it happend, few close friends, couple of preachers etc.

What would you do?

What are you supposed to do?

Who would you tell?

Timing...just sayin')


He came through the concrete baby

He came through them walls without no sound

Now I mean concrete walls that ain't no clay

I closed my eyes and he slipped away - alright

They look at you sideways

They call no man by his Christian name

All you got is your backbone to lean on

You can expect no help from your brain

Now when a man wants reason

He best be willin' to pay

I'm down in Leavenworth prison now

I do not count no days








No comments: