Saturday, May 13, 2023

To

 


my brethren and sistern 

at Central Baptist.


Thank you so much for letting me participate in your bible study's on Wednesday evenings. So glad I had the chance to get back there again this past Wednesday.

I may not know names but I recognize faces, and I know y'all know whats up and what is going on and what is about to transpire so I just wanted to say thank you.

I know I challenge a lot of peoples thinking (to put it mildly lol). Sometimes I have wondered what is the reception going to be like this time when I do make it there :-). Most all the time it's just as friendly as can be but there have been a few instances where I may have written or did a presentation on something that was challenging and then showed up on Wed pm and saw some looks of confusion on some faces. That's always been the exception however.


I walked in y'alls sanctuary this past Wed and I wish you could have seen things from my perspective:-).


Faces were just lit up...

Everywhere, 

including Brother Brian :-).

It's making my eyes water upright now just thinking about it.



Emboldening the faithful.

Part of the commission :-).


Happened with Pastor Bridgette after out meeting at the library about the book of Revelation.

Happened with Daniel and his family at Los Amigos this past Sunday.

Happened at Central Baptist Bible Study this past Wed night :-).


Thank you for all the smiles, 

it gives me the strength I need to continue on.


Yours in Christ.

Andrew.


ps Brother Brian?

You told me 

"Thank you" 

when I was leaving

and I dont really know what for.


I should have told you:

"Dont thank me

thank God."


Amen.

No comments: