Monday, November 27, 2023

Excerpts

 


from a post written 

five years ago.

Today?

Today

It bears repeating...


"I..."


"Thing is?

God had a plan all along.

Giving up was never in that plan.

Worldly things were never lusted or craved after and

they will all be given away eventually anyway

so why do people care so fucking much?"


"Jealous, bitter, angry judgmental "Christians" :-).

Cause that makes sense right?

Gotta love 'em.

It's about all you can do with 'em."


"Having luxury is not a sin.

Especially if it's a reward for the hard work you've done."


"Years ago, I prayed for my family and friends 

to have their needs met before me

and for myself to be given 

a platform to be heard from."


"You tell me what happened.

Revelation 2:7

"To the one who is victorious, 

I will give the right 

to eat from the tree of life, 

which is in the paradise of God."


Some of us?

Not many, but some?

We get heaven on earth as our recompense."

"...I will give the right

to eat from the tree of life,

which is in the paradise of God."

"Thy will be done in earth,

As it is in heaven."

I'm gonna go enjoy the rest of my life 

with my 

absolutely 

indescribably amazing wife 

and

anybody that doesn't like it 

can go jump off a cliff for all I care.


It's not gonna change a thing.


I love you Lucy."



(Paid 

EQUAL

to, 

and not one cent above

the task(s) at hand.

I've listed them enough already.


Whats your RATIONALIZATION?

On why things turned out like they did?

How do you explain it?


I got a table.

I just made a crock pot of turkey noodle soup.

Stop by and explain it to me...

Love to hear it...)


Seriously






No comments: